1. Goodhand JR, Wahed M, Rampton DS. Management of stress in inflammatory bowel disease: a therapeutic option? Expert Rev Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2009;3:661-679.
2. Bannaga AS, Selinger CP. Inflammatory bowel disease and anxiety: links, risks, and challenges faced. Clin Exp Gastroenterol. 2015;8:111-117.
3. Mawdsley JE, Rampton DS. Psychological stress in IBD: new insights into pathogenic and therapeutic implications. Gut. 2005;54:1481-1491.
4. Sexton KA, Bernstein MT, Walker JR, et al. Perceived stress is related to symptom burden, but not intestinal inflammation, in inflammatory bowel disease. Gastroenterology. 2013;144:103-104.
5. Bilski J, Brzozowski B, Mazur-Bialy A, Sliwowski Z, Brzozowski T. The role of physical exercise in inflammatory bowel disease. Biomed Res Int. 2014;2014:1-14.
6. Graff LA, Vincent N, Walker JR, et al. A population-based study of fatigue and sleep difficulties in inflammatory bowel disease. Inflamm Bowel Dis. 2011;17:1882-1889.